Florida Power & Light [FPL] / power
After the hurricane Irma hit Miami we lost power last Sunday 10th of September and the power has restored today Tuesday 19th.
In the meantime we didn't receive any kind of support, update, messages, information.
We tryed to be updated Throughout the fpl website and every day they postpones the day of the restored. We had 89 degrees inside the home and almost 20 families were in the same situation in a community in the it's of Doral.
We spent 9 days without power and power his is not acceptable, especially when you can verify that on the monthly bill we paying an extra amount to cover natural disasters.
FPL was not ready and not prepared to approach the problem nonetheless were many years that nothing happened.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased