Florida Power & Light [FPL] / frequent power outages from small afternoon storms.
My husband and I just closed on a home in Lockmar this month (Palm Bay) and within the last week we have had two power outages due to small afternoon storms. We talked to one of our new neighbors and he said he has lived in his home for 20 years and there are 120 homes in the lockmar area that are affected by a breaker at the main power source that trips at virtually any storm! We have very young children and we live in Florida so afternoon storms are a way of life and I can't imagine having to deal with lost power this frequently. Please tell me what FPL is doing to fix this issue. Thank you.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit required
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - crew work noise
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - transformer box
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - complaining about a driver for fpl
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - customer experience