Florida Power & Light [FPL] — construction site new temporary service
Rubinsztain Residence, 2705 Walkers Way, Weston, FL, 33331
A designated FPL representative was assigned to us to energize a new construction site temporary service. Mr. Woodjino Douze was very helpful at first providing all the information we needed to get power to our job site.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Weston, CT A crew of technicians showed up to energize our site on Martin Luther King Day but obviously didn't want to be working that day. They told me that they didn't have what they needed and they had to reschedule. It has been (2) weeks and I can't reach Mr. Douze anymore. We placed multiple calls and e-mails but no response.
We are currently using (2) generators that use about 10 gallons of gas a day and the rental for the generators is about $1200.00 per month. The neighbors also complain about the noise from the generators.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines 
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased