Flora2000 / non delivery

Gibraltar?, Sale, Victoria, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 111111

Richard Fullham, let me tell you how pleased I am that my beloved in the Philippines had to go out today and buy herself some flowers for Valentines Day (which was 2 days ago) because she expected some from me...but they never showed up. Tonight I have had to tell her that I did in fact organise some... weeks ago through Flora2000.. Happy Valentines Day dear... So angry and upset right now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Of course payment has been deducted from my card. And of course chat helpline has been shut down for a couple of weeks. (looking at other complaints above, the same thing happened last year. Well done..big tick Flora2000. Last time that this will happen (to me anyway).

Dy
Feb 15, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2010
    Flora2000 - Applause: Flora is the best!!
    KMiller
    Washington

flora2000 has been great all the way, right since the time i started ordering with them. Their flowers, customer service and delivery guys deserve an applause for their jobs!! I find these other claims against them hard to believe. Specially after having experienced the best service first hand!!

• Ti
      15th of May, 2012

dear owner of Flora2000, stop signing up and posting positive comments your are a FRAUD!

SCAMMER you will be closed down!

Total BS why would any positive things be logged on a complaints board!!!

We are not idiots.

• Al
      14th of Feb, 2015
    Flora2000 - Bad services
    flora2000
    United Kingdom
    flora2000.com

Photos speaks for itself. . So disappointing. Flowers delivered 9 o'clock in the evening. .

20th of Feb, 2015
    Flora2000 - no delivery
    Flora2000
    Texas City
    Phone: 1800-456-1797
    Flora2000.com

I ordered flowers and chocolates on the 11 of feb to be delivered feb 14, is the 20th already and flowers have not been delivered, these guys have the worst customer service, ythey are not answering their phone either.dont do business with them, save yourself some headaches.