Flora2000 / Compliments (not a complaint)

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I guess i see something fishy here. I was going thru all these mails to check on flora 2000 to plan my gifting. Some ppl, especially this guy naanchaap & 3232 seems like a fraud or malicious type who posts useless comments without any details. Richard from flora has already shown us this. Stop this nonsense pls. Flora has done a fine job for me once before and I’m sure they are something far different and better than what some ppl want it to appear.
Kpriya

Kp

Comments

• Ri
      20th of Jul, 2011

if they have done such a fine job then why was my lady in tears with her bunch of flowers, i have sent then two emails already and not had one response so i believe if a company can not do the right thing by its consumer then there will be complaints voice some of us actually pay for good quality and when that has not been received then it is not very acceptable in no way does anyone deserve roses which are all bruised and the petals falling of when the picture shows tight bubs with no bruises. you may have had good experience with them but what about myself are you calling me a scam. may i add the way you have structured your sentence sounds like you work for flora2000 if this is the case can you ask someone to respond to my emails and feedback, be nice if i could have good service to.
    in regards sarah

• Ri
      25th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sarah, this is Richard from Flora2000.com.
    I hope we were able to resolve your specific complaint with a corrective action. In case you are still awaiting a resolution, we request you to kindly call us or write to us at richard@flora2000.com with the order reference number for your complaint. This will help us further to set things right and serve you with the high standards that Flora2000 upholds, and what you have come to expect from us.
    Warm Regards,
    Richard Fulham.
    www.Flora2000.com

• Ti
      15th of May, 2012

Richard,

you are a scammer, your Indian developers are scammers! you company registered in Gibraltar is a scam I will get you.
    I am an unhappy customer!##you service is poo, wait poo exists and your service doesn't... I will spend hours telling people how crap you are, ever $ you have stolen will cost you 7 fold!

This time you scammed the boogieman!!!

TN

• Fl
      28th of Feb, 2013

i wish i read this before i wasted $100 on something that was never sent. back and forth with correspondence and the long and the short of it is that my flowers were not delivered but they said that they would offer me a discount to try to send them again. are you [censored]ing kidding me? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY