Flipkart - Moto E / cheating customers by cancelling the order
I ordered Moto E 1st gen phone through FLIPKART. There is an option in flipkart to schedule delivery.I know very well that am out of station So I scheduled my order delivery on 6th May that is tomorrow. Without any information my order got cancelled on 4th May itself which is 2 day ahead of my actual delivery date and reason given is delivery attempted. Among all these May 1 is holiday and May 3rd is Sunday. Leaving all those things apart, I dont understand why did they try to deliver when my actual scheduled delivery date is 6th May that is tomorrow. I called customer care and spoke to 2 supervisors but no proper response. Instead they are asking me to place a new order which is 2, 500 rupees costlier than the amount I have purchased. I have all the records and screen shots.
Complete Technology CRAP!!! FlipKart is not updated with technology. Why do they have schedule delivery option in their website is million dollar quest..!! DONT USE SCHEDULE DELIVERY OPTION!!
More Flipkart - Moto E Complaints & Reviews
- Flipkart - flipkart selling used product 
- Flipkart.com - double payments for order 
- Flipkart- Ws Retail - fraud booking and cancellation
- Flipkart - sansui skw40fh11xaf/kf 102 cm (40) led tv
- [Resolved] Flipkart Online Shopping - give me damage karbonn titanuim s5 phone 
- [Resolved] Flipkart - payments 
- Flipkart - samsung mobile with exchange
- Flipkart - flipkart is cheating with me!
- www.flipkart.com - mobile phone lenovo phab 2 plus
- Flipkart.com - samsung 128gb micro sd card