Fling.com / someone help me

I started reciving these e-mails from webmaster@Fling.com. I have no idea how they have my e-mail and why they keep sending me these stupid dating things. I am a married woman who has no intrest in dating or "flinging" with anyone. I first tried to reply back about a month ago with a polite message asking not to send me anymore of these messages. since then I have recived at least ten to fifteen. I tried to go to their web site to contact customer service and their is no way to without out actually signing up for their web site. Now im furious and dont know how to make them stop. I am not a member so i have no idea how they got my info and i find it extreamly upsetting to feel harrassed by this web site. They need to and must be stopped!!!

Je

Comments

• Kr
      11th of Feb, 2010

Just go in to your e-mail's privacy settings and block anything from "@fling.com" The e-mails may not stop byt at least you won't see them :o)

• Gr
      21st of Jun, 2010

Just report them to the police; I have no account with them but judjing from the pictures of beautiful girls that they keep on posting on my E-mail, I can say that they are a scam for sure; just ACT!- they deserve to be put out of reach.
    I mean: I'm almost 60; how can possibly a 21 yrs girl be interested on me for a long term relationship??!
    Hope you act on it soon, with your local law...