Fling.com / someone help me
I started reciving these e-mails from webmaster@Fling.com. I have no idea how they have my e-mail and why they keep sending me these stupid dating things. I am a married woman who has no intrest in dating or "flinging" with anyone. I first tried to reply back about a month ago with a polite message asking not to send me anymore of these messages. since then I have recived at least ten to fifteen. I tried to go to their web site to contact customer service and their is no way to without out actually signing up for their web site. Now im furious and dont know how to make them stop. I am not a member so i have no idea how they got my info and i find it extreamly upsetting to feel harrassed by this web site. They need to and must be stopped!!!
More Fling.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fling.com - online scam! 
- Fling.com - cancellation of service! 
- Fling.com - did not subscribe to this 
- Fling.com - I got ripped off! 
- Fling.com - cancelation and deletion 
- Fling.com - membership credits
- Fling.com - about fling.com website
- Fling.com - social network
- Fling.com - payment & account removal.
- Fling.com - re: renewal of firearms permit