FlightHub.com — customer service
The air company changed the departure times.
Either flighthub didn't know, or they knew but failed to inform me, the result is that I showed up at the wrong time and missed my plane.
Nothing wrong on my part, right ? You'd think that the air company or Flighthub would re-book or reimburse, or something ? Wrong, it's my fault, for not confirming that the departure times were still the same as when I bought the ticket...
It was a trip to Asia, so I bought another ticket, you can imagine my loss, in missing time, and in $$$$... enough said.
I don't think I will use them again.
More FlightHub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - service
- Flighthub - reservation canceled
- Flighthub - spelling correction
- Flighthub - cancellation insurance
- Flighthub - cancelled flight