Flagstar's Mortgage / avoid them
I wouldn't recommend for anyone to use Flagstar's Escrow to pay your homeowners insurance. They are well known for allowing homeowners insurance to lapse and then put in place the forced placed insurance. They did it to us twice and the second time...we didn't find out that there was a problem with our homeowners insurance until we had a house fire and this is how we had to find out it. The unfortunate thing is the Insurance Company, Foremost (owned by Farmers) that we were using was also dirty and we never received notification of any of this...so we are now having to file lawsuits against the chimney sweeps, Foremost and Flagstar...probably going to have to add Flagstar's Forced Place Insurance, Proctor Liability, to that list. We have been living in our house now for 7 months with a huge hole in our roof. Words of warning...really watch these guys!
More Flagstar's Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me! 
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k 
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank - billing and customer service.
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition
- Flagstar Bank - mortgage
- Flagstar Bank VISA - discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - missconduct / bad business practice