Flagstar / Unneeded accounts- late on cosing
I originally opened a Flagstar checking account because they had a good sign-up deal. After that I was plagued to open up more accounts, had to deal with telemarketing calls.
Prior to this I had decided to use them to obtain a mortgage. I have excellent credit and was approved. I had set a closing date of July 1 because my apartment lease was up. Today they are telling me hopefully by the end of the month.
Then even though I don't have my mortgage yet, the contacted me and asked if i wanted a separate checking account for my mortgage payment!
More Flagstar Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - Fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - Fishy?Fraudulent Loan and NO ONE WILL HELP ME! 
- Flagstar Bank - Home Lending Division - 203K 
- Flagstar Bank - Making Home Affordable - Someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - Absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank VISA - Discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - Missconduct / bad business practice 
- Flagstar Mortgage - FHA loan
- Flagstar Bank - Insurance money being delt out in 1/3rds 
- Flagstar Bank - loan modification