Flagstar Bank / fraud and scam
I recently tried to get a home loan with FLAGSTAR BANK to purchase a house. I had good credit, 20% down, full document loan. All was going well the first 10 days but then once my option period expired on my contract, all *** broke loose. To make a long story short, the customer service was terrible, turnarounds on just about everything was bad with very little communication. They said I was approved and all was well but it wasn't. I ended up going with another bank who did a great job. WARNING TO ALL READING THIS; FLAGSTAR BANK TALKS A MEAN GAME BUT DOES NOT COME THROUGH!!! STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSTAR BANK!!!
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me! 
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k 
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank - billing and customer service.
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition
- Flagstar Bank - mortgage
- Flagstar Bank VISA - discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - missconduct / bad business practice