Fixya.com / Unauthorized Charge

The online info stated that if this group couldn't fix the problem that the $19.95 would not be charged.

The first "expert" hung up on me. The second was unable to solve the computer problem. I emailed the second guy and let him know that his suggestion hadn't worked and that I would like a refund of the charges to my credit card. I rec'd an email from Fixya saying that if _I_ had fixed the problem to let _them_ know?!

No refund was forthcoming . . .

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 18, 2009

Please contact them at premium.[protected]@fixya.com

• Pa
      Jan 11, 2010

I contacted a manufactor about service on a home entertainment system no support on this this system.

• Te
      May 26, 2010

These guys should be in jail. Sounds nothing different of a fake email lottery.

• Rh
      Aug 05, 2019

I was charged $41.94 for a membership that was only supposed to charge me $9 a phone call which I never called I was going to but I looked up the company on the Better Business Bureau and I saw so many complaints... I figured that I would be better off just saving my money and taking my car to a reliable mechanic instead of using these guys to guesstimate what could be wrong with my car but lo and behold here I got charged $41.94 for a membership that I never activated by initiating any phone calls. And right here below my complaint I'm attaching a picture from their website saying that cost was only supposed to be $9 per phone call which I never initiated or received any phone calls from 6ya, so HOW ARE THEY STILL charging me? I already disputed the charge with my bank and they still are trying to dispute my dispute! UNBELIEVABLE SMH !