Fixya.com / Unauthorized Charge
The online info stated that if this group couldn't fix the problem that the $19.95 would not be charged.
The first "expert" hung up on me. The second was unable to solve the computer problem. I emailed the second guy and let him know that his suggestion hadn't worked and that I would like a refund of the charges to my credit card. I rec'd an email from Fixya saying that if _I_ had fixed the problem to let _them_ know?!
No refund was forthcoming . . .
More Fixya.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fixya.com - Scam and cheating 
- Fixya.com - Zero support after they took my $ 
- Fixya.com - Refusing to pay registered experts 
- Fixya.com - SCAM 
- Fixya.com - Charges.. 
- Fixya - Waste of time
- Fixya.com - poor information, refused to give refund 
- Fixya.com - unable to fix pc and unauthorised deduction from bank a/c 
- Fixya - people not being helpful
- Fixya.com - invasion of privacy