Fitness Blowout / scam

When I ordered my treadmill my credit card was charged the day I placed my order. It has now been nearly four weeks since I ordered my treadmill and after many calls and emails the company still does not know where it is. My calls and my emails go unanswered. Only when I said I was canceling my order did I get an email reply. I was told they were sorry but if I refused shipment when it did arrive I would be charged a 20% restocking fee and the freight charges. There is no where on their website where I can leave public feedback.. I will never do business with this company again.

Ia

Comments

• Mf
      29th of Jul, 2012

i seem to have had the same problem only its been 2 1/2 MONTHS!!! i was finally told the order could be cancelled because they couldn't find the proper part to refurbish the elliptical I ordered. Today however, I received an email it was on its way to me after I was allowed to cancel it WTF????

• Ba
      30th of Dec, 2012

This company is the devil the same thing happened to me they made me wait a long time and then UPS told me that they don't have a truck that will fit on my street and that I needed to get a truck and meet them which didn't make any sense as I paid hundreds of dollars. I have tried to contact fitness and let them know I want to cancel and they kept telling me that I am going to be charged the restocking fee and shipping. I told them I don't care as long as I don't have to pay them 1500dollars; they refused to give me a refund so now I am having to dispute the charge with credit card. It is impossible to reach anyone live except for when they are going to take your money. They need to be put out of business!!!

• Ta
      1st of Jul, 2013

This is the worst I have ever seen. After waiting four plus weeks for the treadmill delivery, they sent a hundred pound man approximately seventy years old to deliver a two hundred eighty pound treadmill. I took the day off work for the delivery. He asked if I had anybody that can help him carry it. Of course I didn't so he took off with the treadmill. Im steaming mad.

• Ao
      9th of Dec, 2014

I'm reading same complaints I wrote to BBB about scam fitness blowout, once they charged my card with $3, 000., they won't answer your questions where was your order goes even after 2 months, they will tell you they answered callers who are ordering only ( which they will scam them again). DO NOT ORDER From them. Got my money back, my credit card disputed it.

• Do
      24th of Feb, 2017

I too have been scammed for 1300$. I ordered a Boflex maxtrainer but this was "lost in transit". When I finally reached someone I was told they would ship out another, better machine but strangely that was "lost in transit. Either these people are very incompetent or they are lying out their ####. I am going with the 2nd choice. Six weeks ago I talked with "Heather" in accounting who told me I would be sent my refund but I had assure them I had not disputed the charge through my bank. I was threatened that if I did they would report me to the credit bureaus. For what I don't know but if they do I will sue them. Monday I am meeting with an attorney to see what my options are & now that I know there are so many people that have had their money stolen by this company I am going to ask about a class action suit.

• Mi
      16th of Mar, 2017

I ordered a Boston Marathon 4.0 treadmill February 6 for $2795 and was told I would get tracking information in 14-21 business days. On business day 22, still no tracking info, so I called and was told I would get info as soon as it shipped. Called today - was told it was going to be shipped and should arrive next week. Got a call a few hours later and was told the shipping company damaged my treadmill and it was the only one they had! Supposedly they will credit my card.