Fitness 19 / still charge after you cancel
I was a member of the local Fitness 19 for 8 years, but I had to cancel because of personal physical problems. I was told if I canceled before the 15th of the month, that I would not be charged for the following month. Sure enough, I was charged anyway for an extra month even though I canceled on the 15th. How can I be charged for not using the gym, especially when I am physically unable to use the gym. Seems highly immoral and unethical to me.
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service 
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received 
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation 
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!