Fitness 19 / cash customers /lack of area to work out

Rocklin, CA, United States Review updated:
I am a cash paying customer. I have wanted to pay my dues for the whole year up front. I was told by the "bookkeeper" that they don't like to do that. So I started out with a 3 month membership, than again I wanted to renew with cash and again was given attitude about paying up front with cash. I am paying customer one way or another and do not wish to give out my account information to the gym.They want to run the bill each month from a credit card/ your checking account; however their is no security against identity theft. They leave their office door open with all the files in it all the time. It is doubtful that run a background check on the employees (which seem to change frequently). If you do not buy into their Personal Trainer gimmick and wish to be left alone to work out, you find the staff staring at you as if you are not wanted there. The suite they have rented is way to small for the number of members. The personal trainers take over any room left over so you have no where to stretch out properly before your work out. Members end up outside in front of the building warming up. I did like going to the gym, but Fitness 19 Staff could loose the attitude. It is doubtful I will renew.

PS They should clean the boogers off the changing room walls GROSS!

Comments

Jo
  21st of Mar, 2010
you know whats grosser? the people that PUT the boogers on the wall of the dressing rooms. SOME people are just plain rude and childish, that they wouldn't grab a tissue and expect people to clean up after they wipe their snot on the wall...

Fitness 19 Logo Fitness 19