Fitness 19 / cash customers /lack of area to work out
I am a cash paying customer. I have wanted to pay my dues for the whole year up front. I was told by the "bookkeeper" that they don't like to do that. So I started out with a 3 month membership, than again I wanted to renew with cash and again was given attitude about paying up front with cash. I am paying customer one way or another and do not wish to give out my account information to the gym.They want to run the bill each month from a credit card/ your checking account; however their is no security against identity theft. They leave their office door open with all the files in it all the time. It is doubtful that run a background check on the employees (which seem to change frequently). If you do not buy into their Personal Trainer gimmick and wish to be left alone to work out, you find the staff staring at you as if you are not wanted there. The suite they have rented is way to small for the number of members. The personal trainers take over any room left over so you have no where to stretch out properly before your work out. Members end up outside in front of the building warming up. I did like going to the gym, but Fitness 19 Staff could loose the attitude. It is doubtful I will renew.
PS They should clean the boogers off the changing room walls GROSS!
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 - ID Number CA25405746
- Fitness 19 - broken stairmaster - injury to shin
- Fitness 19 Rancho Cucamonga 2 - child care unacceptable
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer
- Fitness 19 - membership-family add-on