Fitness 19 / lying to customers
The business tactics of this company are based on deciet and cheating the customers. They are only obessessed with increasing their client base population. When I first signed up for a membership, an obscene total was calculated. I asked the ower to reference a friend who was a member and had obtained membership at a much lower price. Shamefully, the owner adjusted the price to the MUCH LOWER price, nearly 100 less. The owner also talked about re-newing the membership and quoted me a price which was reasonable for the entire year. However, when time came, the money I had to pay just to renew was 50% more than what he had quoted me. When I called to speak to the owner, no could find them for over two weeks. Finally, after calling numerous times, I called and spoke to them and they denied ever quoting the price for the year's renewal. The owner said that they would write the informaiton down on the contract, however, when I reviewed it, the quoted lower price was never documented. It is a shame to see what this company is amounting to. Becareful and RESEARCH your facts and prices BEFORE even approaching this company.
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 - do not sign up. worst gym ever 
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service 
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received 
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation 
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!