Fitness 19 / billing
I've been a member of this club for over 8 yrs. I am a Kaiser Permanente Sr Advantage insurance member, and I was informed by them that I could become a "Silver and Fit" member, which is FREE for me, and paid thru my insurance.
Over 2 months ago, I tried to change my membership. NO HELP from anyone at Fitness 19. Told me I had to go to Kaiser for the correct forms online. When that didn't work, I called Kaiser's Silver and Fit people. She gave me a membership number of 24073156, and called Eddy and his employees, telling them to change my membership, since I'd had no luck in person with these people.
HOWEVER, I've checked in with the employees, they agree that they were called by Kaiser's Silver and Fit. HOWEVER, I'M STILL BEING CHARGED ON MY AUTOMATIC CHECK PAYMENT 3 TIMES: $15, $19, AND AGAIN $15.
I've stopped again in person, left my name for Eddy to call, 3 times, no return call. Finally I reached him after letting their phone ring at least 30 times, today. He was not helpful, and hung up on me.
I will now try to get help from a bookkeeper who is supposed to be able to credit my account with the 3 charges that are mistakes.
Please call me and help me with this problem. Otherwise, I will take legal action, as I'm done getting the runaround on this.
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 - failure to cancel membership costing me money
- Fitness 19 - lack of finding a sub for zumba classes at chino location
- Fitness 19 - tony - employee in riverside ca
- Fitness 19 - cancellation policy
- Fitness 19 - staff