Fisher & Paykel Appliances / service call
My Reference Number for a Service Call is: 3498797
I booked a service with the company for Tuesday 2nd October and was told someone would be there between 7am - 12noon. I arranged for people to attend my house to wait for the service repair men. I phoned the company several times to ask the status of the driver. I was informed at approx. 11:15am they were leaving a job in East Melbourne and would be there in 15 mins. I called again at 12noon to be informed they would be arriving shortly. Called again at 12:30 to be informed they were going to another job first before attending my job at approx. 1:15-1:30pm. As you can imagine I'm very frustrated sitting at work to be told this and have my daughter waiting for the technicians to arrive when she has arranged an appointment at 2pm. I find the service very unsatisfactory as I have done all the phone calling and not once has anyone from Fisher & Paykle called to inform me what was going on.
More Fisher & Paykel Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced! 
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - freestanding cooker
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine and a condenser dryer
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - technician
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service