First National Bank / closed my account without my authorization
I had a savings account with this bank and I got cheated out of some money. I also had couple of other things I wanted to complain about. So I sent them an email to tell them. Two days later I receive not a letter of apology but a check for the money they cheated me out of and the money I had in my savings account. They closed my account. I just wanted a letter of apology for the things they did to me. That is not how you do business. They obviously do not have people skills. I have ran a business before and you just don't deal with an upset customer like that!But thats okay. My family has borrowed and done business with them for years. I don't think he realizes how much business he just lost.
More First National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank [FNB] - no one at fnb can provide a paid up letter
- First National Bank [FNB] - manager and employee
- First National Bank [FNB] - unfair treatment from fnb home loans
- First National Bank [FNB] - cell phone department
- FNB - closure of credit card account.