First National Bank [FNB] / claim deposit first national bank

1 Slayton, MN, United States Review updated:

Dear Comrade,

I do not know you in person and I knew nothing about you until I started looking for a relative of late Mr. David Reyes. It was my quest to get someone that will help me get this fund for the benefit of both of us that brought me in contact with you. Put aside your little apprehension and do this with me, it is safe. I have made it clear that I will personally come to the Philippines for my own share of this fund any weekend following the day you receive the money. If there are questions you wish to ask me including how I got your number and why I chose you, then I will be free to answer them to your satisfaction when I come over.

This is an opportunity that we should not allow to slip through our hands. I want to reassure you that our success is certain and that the claim is also risk free for us. I am here to influence things in our favor as the the verification and approval of the claim you will make will be done by me as the operations manager. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. Within 7 working days from today, the money will be in your bank account and I will come to your country for my own share of the money. The truth about is that our bank will turn this deposit to the government's bank account if no effort is made to immediately claim the money and it is important we are quick in applying for the claim.

Before I proceed, let me tell you a little about myself. I was born on the 14th day of October, 1958, I was originally from Montana but now live in Minnesota where I work. I am married and God blessed my marriage with two daughters, I love my family and that is the reason I am after this money as I want to use it to take care of my wife who is sick. If I am not sure of this transaction in terms of our safety and success, I would never be involved in it as I would not want to bring shame upon myself and that of my family. You have no cause to worry, you are safe, your reputation and that your of your family will be maintained as well.

You will make the claim while in your country and at the comfort of your home, you will not come to our bank in person for the claim to avoid being asked questions you cannot give the right answers to and thereby jeopardize our chances of getting the money. The next thing I will do is to send you an application letter of claim which you will have to send to our bank through the email. I will also attach some of the vital documents relating to the deposit which you will use to support the application you will send to our bank. To enable me write the application letter of claim for you, I will need your personal details. See the attached note and give me your details which I require.

I have also attached a copy of my own official ID card for your view. Please, our bank is not aware that I am behind you in making this claim and they are not to know hence the need to for you to keep this to yourself. Do cooperate with me as I will be here to guide you on how to deal with our bank until the claim is completely made. I am now waiting for your details to enable me write the application which you are to send to our bank. See the attachment and give me the required details. Thank you.

Mr. Richard Blake., , , ...CONTINUE===================

Dear Jovanne Leyses Laquinta,

We are in receipt of your application letter of claim for the deposit made by late Mr. David Luis Reyes who you have told us is now dead. We are sincerely sorry for the loss, please do accept our condolences.

You are required to download the attached Deposit Claim Form, print it and fill it properly using pen. After filling the deposit claim form, you are to scan it and send it back to us through the email. We also require from you are a scanned copy of the death certificate of Mr. David Luis Reyes and a copy of your identity card in order to ascertain the death of the depositor and proof of your identity respectively. Once we receive the filled deposit claim form, the death certificate of the depositor and your identity proof, we shall have your application reviewed and take the necessary steps to make the money available to you if approved.

It is a good thing that you applied for the claim of the deposit at this time because the deposit is about to be forfeited. We therefore encourage you to immediately do what we have asked you to do as any delay could be to your own disadvantage. Do accept our condolences for the irreparable loss once again.

Mr. Willard A. Jackson.
Accounts Officer.

So Mr. Blake i will make a death certificate of Mr. Reyes. here i can do that. but it is okay that, my personal identification not match to Mr. Reyes, its not make a complicated? Advice me I will do.
=================================================
In short they ask me a payment and I did sent the money
this name did I sent the money

Receiver's Name: Pawinee Aonchay
Address: 20/188 Moo 10 Pattaya Tai Road, Nongpru, Bang Lamung,
City: Chonburi
Country: Thailand.
Total Amount to receive: THB111, 600.

PLEASE ANYONE CAN HELP... HELP HELP HELP HELP

First National Bank [FNB]
First National Bank [FNB]

Jo
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      17th of Mar, 2017

Hi, we are same scenario, Mr. Richard Blake send me the death certificate of mr. David Reyes. Now requesting for opening account at first national bank branch Slayton, MN. cost of US$600. He said that it only takes a week to process my account. May I ask, what happen to your money that you send? to your contact?.. this the contact person introducing him self as the account officer.

Recevier's First Name: Willard
    Receiver's Middle Name: Amos
    Receiver's Last Name/Surname: Jackson
    City: Slayton
    State: MN
    Country: United States
    Amount to receive: US$600

These two person is truly related to the bank of First National Bank???

@Rich.anna Ignore it.

4th of Apr, 2017

It's a scam. I received an email few days ago and I was npt convinced with their reasons in giving out the money so I did a little research and found out that it is not real. Fortunately I haven't sent any money yet. Try reading this article. http://419.bittenus.com/17/2/akarath-sriprasat.html

4th of Apr, 2017

It's a scam. Try reading this article http://419.bittenus.com/17/2/akarath-sriprasat.html

cruel scammer

10th of Apr, 2017

effrontery!!! i'm also a victim no conscience..####

Mrs Tina Sherry Smith
    Apr 5 (5 days ago)

Dear friend,

I have to first thank you for taking your time to reply as i requested, i am highly appreciative of that. I have have contacted you with good intentions. My name is Mrs. Tina S. Smith from United States of America, widow to late late Mr. Augusto Lorenzo Smith of Philippines. We got married without a child for several years of our marriage. I am suffering from Cancer of the breast. Since my doctor said i can't live more than 4 months again. My late husband had a Fixed deposit amount of 2.500, 000 USD in our joint account since 2007. he made me the Only Beneficiary of this funds which he deposited.

I only communicate with email. I am in the hospital and I will be undergoing surgical operation soon. I am not allowed to make phone calls. I do not want the money to be with the Bank if I die while there are poor and less privileged people in our society. It is in United States law that failure to claim your fixed deposit amount on or before 2 years the bank have right to convert the fund to the States treasurer account (government).

Being a devoted Christian and a Catholic member i wish to make you the new beneficiary of this funds. I will have to email my bank to tell them my new decision regarding this deposit. Please my good friend, promise me that you will have to follow my instructions just the way i will direct you on this mail. I will want you to Receive this Funds while am still alive and please am pleading you in the name of God, when you receive this funds use 60% to open up a charity home in my City... Palawan and then keep 40% for yourself, if only you can do this for me i shall die like a happy woman when ever i have the call of life.

Kindly reply me now with your information so that i can contact my bank immediately for transfer to your local account in Philippine. Provide me with your underlisted information:

Your full names :
    Complete address:
    Phone number:
    Your age:
    Your occupation:

I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit and will apply and authorize my bank to contact you through email or phone number regarding the transfer to your local account. Your delay to reply will lead me to contact another person. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you and God bless.

Mrs. Tina S. Smith.

Mrs Tina Sherry Smith
    AttachmentsApr 7 (3 days ago)

Dear friend,

The form you were given to fill is the deposit claim form of my bank, you are to fill it correctly. The depositor's name is: Mr. Augusto Rommel Lorenzo. The account number as required in the form is: 7721600880. Every other information required in the deposit claim form are yours other than the account number and the depositor's name which I mentioned above.

I have the death certificate of my late husband Mr. Augusto Rommel Lorenzo, it is attached here. You are to send it to our bank together with the deposit claim form once it is properly filled. I appreciate the fact that you are in touch with me at all times, this has given me a very high level of confidence that you cannot make any mistakes. Do inform me when you send back the deposit claim form and also when you receive response from our bank. Thank you so much, everything will be successfully concluded soon.

Mrs Tina Sherry Smith.
    Attachments area

• Da
      14th of Apr, 2017

@MAESHELL MAO-XU thaks i read this..because i recieve to email she's name is nancy c. lorenzo and hir husban is Mr. Augusto Lorenzo. thanks guys its a scamm

13th of May, 2017

@danzdan We are the same of what..mrs nancy lorenzo contact me also..about to benefeciary here money in his late husband augosto. Rommel lorenzo..she ask me to do..what his husband wish..and i give all my details name.and etc.she get nothing from me because im the one a poor people in the philippines. She dont need to choose who people poor or rich.to scamming..why. The bank..agree in this scamming..and agree that here bank name is use to mrs nancy lorenzo is one of scamming...

• Ti
      16th of Apr, 2017

Same here. Received a scam message, at first you will really get deceived, so beware. Here is the thread.
    Mrs. Nancy C. Lorenzo
    7:40 AM (8 hours ago)

Dear friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. I am giving you my trust and wish you will give me back the trust I have given you. I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I have have contacted you with good intentions.

My name is Mrs. Nancy C. Lorenzo from United States of America, widow to late late Mr. Augusto Rommel Lorenzo of Philippines. We got married without a child for several years of our marriage. I am suffering from Cancer of the breast. Since my doctor said i can't live more than 4 months again. My late husband had a Fixed deposit amount of 2.500, 000 USD with our bank since 2012. He made me the Only Beneficiary of this funds which he deposited as it is a joint account.

Kindly reply me now with your information so that i can contact my bank immediately for transfer to your local account in Philippine. Provide me with Underlisted informations:

Your Full Names:
    Complete Address:
    Phone Number:
    Your Age:
    Your Occupation:

Mrs. Nancy C. Lorenzo.

On 12 April 2017 at 02:52, me wrote:
    I received a text message stating:

"This urgent matter requires your attention, kindly reply to my email: [protected]@gmail.com"

Is this regarding work application or what?

Tin

11:19 AM (4 hours ago)

to Nancy
    In this age of cyber scam and all. How will I know if its truly genuine? May God bless you anyway. Happy April's fool. :)

13th of May, 2017

@Tin Lan Dear.Mrs Nancy Lorenzo
    If you telling me that you in the hospital i hope god forgive you..because you such a loser..person..you use the name of our God.that you know that if you have mistake in people.people will forgive you but in holy spirit of god cannot forgive you ." God bless

• Ga
      12th of Jun, 2017

.. Omg its all lie.. Thanks god i dont have any bank account.. 😊😊😊 Thanks to all your comments people..

1st of Aug, 2017

Oh really? But based on my research your husband has another wife. Feel free to send all of your possession to the other wife maam or maybe you didnt know that he has another wife and that you've been cheated by that [censor] 'dead' husband of yours. OMG! I so sorry to break the seal!. But atleast you now know that you still have a family. Go and contact her and also while your at it try to go to this link.

HTTP://419.bittenus.com/17/2/akarath-sriprasat.html

-God bless

Name of the scammers: Callie Lorenzo and Augusto Lorenzo

• Gr
      5th of Aug, 2017

Dear Beloved,

Greetings I bring to you in the name of God. I am giving you my trust and wish you will give me back the trust i have given you. I believe that you will be Honest to fulfil my final wish before I will die.

My name is Mrs.Dedicatoria D Reyes, widow to late Mr.David Luis Reyes from Philippines who Naturalized in Australia and work as an exporter and importer of Textiles.We got married for Twenty-two years without a child, due of my FIBROID DISEASES which affected my Womb. I am a sick and dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for the work of God and for Charity organization around your community.

I am 57 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 5 years ago in a hospital in U.S.A, Immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than Two Month because of my present Condition, I decided to WILL/donate my late husband funds valued (US $ 4.3 MILLION), Diamond and Gold which he deposited in a Security Finance House in Australia to you.The fund is a secured Trunk box locked with security Pin and was declared as Family valuables.I don't have a child of my Own to handle the Charity project in my name and for the work of God.

You should contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will put you in contact with the establishment to enable you arrange with them on how to get the Fund for the purpose mentioned above. I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will receive the fund, But you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above.

Please reply me as soon as possible.
    Your Dying Sister
    Mrs.Dedicatoria D Reyes

____________*______________
    So is this also a scam I guess? Someone "dedicatoria Reyes" send me this thing just this morning...

12th of Dec, 2017

i also received OMG.

Greetings to you,

I want to appreciate your effort in getting back to me in a short period of time. However, you might be wondering how I contacted you suddenly without a formal notice. I contacted you through this highly sms protocol service in order to maintain the needed confidentiality and security. I want our communication to be basically though e-mail as to maintain the needed confidentiality throughout this proposal i am introducing to you. It will benefit the both of us greatly. My name is Mr. Darrin James Phil. I am a banker here in the United States and I want you to help me in getting back the money left behind by late Late Mr. Augusto Rommel Lorenzo who was from the Philippines according to his records with our bank. I want to introduce you to our bank as his legal beneficiary since it is something I cannot do alone. If this will put you or myself in any form of risk, I would not have contacted you, the claim is safe and beneficial to both of us financially. I am presently the operations manager of our bank and please do keep these information to yourself, it is very important. I will give you more details of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Augusto Rommel Lorenzo lived and worked here in Short Hills, New Jersey, United States of America as a real estate business man and he deposited in our bank the sum of one million, five hundred thousand US Dollars (US$1, 500, 000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2005. This bank account is now dormant and usually dormant bank accounts for a period of 10 years are forfeited to the United States Department of the Treasury as abandoned funds. I have tried calling him in order to inform him of the danger of losing his money with our bank and his number could not be reached and letters our bank sent to his address were not replied, kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. When I tried to reach his beneficiary, I discovered that he did not put any beneficiary at the time he made the deposit and therefore did not leave anyone else to contact. The fear that he could lose the money made me undertook an independent investigation to know his whereabouts since there is no one else to contact. It was during my investigation that I realized that he died in 22nd January 2007 while on vacation in Guadalajara Mexico as a result of heart related illness. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Mexico and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own gone to his last known address here in the United States and everyone that knew him confirmed he was dead. I also made inquiries from the registrar of deaths where he died, his death was registered and there is no known relative of him. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. For security reasons I sent you the text message through the mobile line I bought when I visited your country. Since this is the issue, all I want you to do is to apply for the claim of the money from our bank as his friend since you are in the Philippines. I know there are a lot of Filipino here in the United States, but it is only someone from outside United States of America can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the government's bank account while we have the opportunity to live better with the money when claimed. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Executive Officer of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts when the claim is made. You take your own half while i take mine. Everything will be done successfully as i am in position to influence things in our favor. Right now, I have all the copies of the documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. Thank you.

Your sincerely,
    Mr. Darrin James Phil.

thanks guys for your concern to other people . i hope that they nothing deceived other people

• Be
      3rd of Jan, 2018

Same thing happened to me recently. Someone textex me on my mobile phone saying she has something to discuss with me. She introduced herself as Rev Sister Susan Chua Reyes.. wife of the late husband David Luis Reyes. She even sent me photos of her lying in a hospital then the other photo was with her late husband.
    I'm glad i didn't gave her my personal info. And even if i did... she has nothing to get with me anyway.
    I did made a research of their names and finally i noticed this posts.. SCAMMER.!

• Be
      3rd of Jan, 2018

These are the photos she sent to me.

• Ni