First National Bank / don't use fnb for home loans
I thought after switching over to FNB, banking will be fairly straight forward, however the homeloans staff at FNB Sunninghill after really a waste of time, in particular Anita Marais. Whenever you call, she is never available and doesn't return voice mails. She doesn't reply
to emails either and you have to physically walk into the branch just to chat with her.
This is plain down ridiculous!!! She is always in a bad mood and never apologises for not getting back to you...and to top it off, she is the only home loans agent! I am signing up a home loan with them, not the other way around! I am giving them my business, not the other way around!
Also, she is not very clued up either with current home loan trends and basic information regarding home loans...what is this?
I hope FNB management look into this if they value their customers!!
More First National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank [FNB] - bank charges levied against cheque account
- First National Bank [FNB] - fnb card division
- First National Bank [FNB] - business banking
- First National Bank [FNB] - forex
- First National Bank [FNB] - cheque card dispute ref. no [ref:20180820_162839844]