First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card unblocking request I got new job.
I got a termination letter from our company November-2018. I called & inform the customer care on 14-11-2018 they said "we blocking the Credit card for temporary. I'm not received any sms or mail that my card been blocked. The month of November and December due amount I paid sincerely. Than after got new job opportunity I called more than 6 times customer care since then but no one is able to give a proper answer or unblock my card. Also i was visited Salam branch at Abu Dhabi & submitted our documents on 07-01-2019. Until now they are not realizing the unblock my card. This is really disappointing and really frustrating me as since i'm using FAB credit card more than 10 years in this UAE.
Kindly do the needful make as simple process to considering to open the block my card.
Phn : [protected]
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - credit card clearance
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - delay in clearance letter
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - credit card
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - no time frame from manager for mobile number update
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - accelerator account problem