First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card

1 United Arab Emirates

Dear sir/ Madam,

This is with reference to incoming call received to me from your collection department for the credit card Anual fees..

I m mechanical engineering by profession and working in one of the reputed company near Abu Dhabi. One of your representative came to my office for credit card selling and was requesting or bagging me for enrollment of life time free credit card for short of his target . So trusting his words about life time free credit card I have signed up the papers for unwanted card which I have never used..

After two years got call from collection department for paying AED 1000 for the Anual fees..that has surprised me. I told them politely about cancelling the card instead of listening me they are forcing me either to pay 1000 AED or will take legal action. After that tried several times to contact customer care but it seems not one is interested to listen my complaint and they only want AED 1000 from me..for the card which I have never used nor I do have it with me even I do not know the card number.

I have never received any statements or any call for card activation or service from your bank after receiving the card since last two years.This is a mental harrassment from your bank for forcing me to pay Anual fees for the unwanted card which has been misleaded by your representative.

Requesting the authority to please look into the matter and cancel the card with immediate effect with waving off the charges levied on me ..

Pls check below details to retrieve my card number..pls let me know if any other details are required.

Name: Mohammed Mohsin Chopra
Date of birth 13-12-1984
Mother s name: Jamilabanu

Awaiting your confirmation for the card cancellation..

Thanks