First Data Global Leasing / total scam
After being suckered into a $1, 800 lease for 49.99 machine with pin pad - we do mail order by the way - we gave up on getting out of it after 9 months of phone calls, letters, and emails. We sent the machine back in April of 2009 with a big check. In Feb of 2010, they charged me another $200 for not returning the machine! I gave them the tracking number and asked for a refund. Yeah, Okay we can do that. 40 days later still no refund. Called again. Took 4 calls to get a supervisor. There can't be that many people in the place. They have now expedited my refund and it should be here within 5 to 7 days. I won't hold my breath. But I gotta try.
Stay away from these people!! at all costs. You will never get away from them. Pretty soon they should be debiting my account again for the annual security monitoring - can't wait for that fight! again! The account was cancelled within 30 days of opening in Oct of 2008 and it still comes back to haunt us.
More First Data Global Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - lease scam 
- First Data - 500.00 early termination fee 
- Bank of America & FirstData Merchant Services - hidden fees 
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - contract cancellation