First Convenience Bank / fraud on my account

1 Kileen, TX, United States
Phone: 800 903 7490

I was with this bank for over 5 years with no problems at all. Until 05/21/11, i checked my online statement and the bank allowed someone to overdraw my account by $1152.00.. I called the 800# and spoke to a rep and she advised since the charges were pending that the only way I could dispute this was to allow the transactions to post and then file a claim. I requested to speak to an supervisor and I still didn't get anywhere. I explained to the supervisor that this is no way to treat your customers if they are calling to inform you of fradulent charges before they happen and the response was the card that was suppose to have been cancelled at the branch was not cancelled and the card is still showing open and active, even though they issued me another card in the year of 2010. This has been a true nightmare I felt I should have been treated with more courtesy then what I received from a manager since I was an customer with them for so long with no overdrawn issues before. Please reconsider if you are thinking about banking with First Convenience Bank.