Firestone Store / discrimination
i had a bad experience to happen to me at this store that was degrading and humiliating.I talked to people in management and was told to go to store in next closest town.I went to store to have inspection done and signal light repaired.I am handicap and black and my husband is white.My husband went in ans asked if they could do inspection withn me inside the car and we were told they could not.We told them we would have to come back because i didnt bring my wheelchair.Employee seem annoyed by this.I came back a week later with wheelchair and told they couldnot do my car because i ordered some tires and didnt pay for them.I asked to see an order with my name on it and asst. mngr got angry told us to get out of his store or he would call the police!!! He was very very loud and upset.Was this disabilty discrimination or racial??
More Firestone Store Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - firestone wall township new jersey
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - sloppy incompetent work while repairing cv axle on my vehicle
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - alternator and belt
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - my ongoing nightmare with firestone.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - manager mike manfredi