Firestone Complete Auto Care — overcharging and hiding
Went in to have my A/C serviced the day before IKE hit. The manager had that thing in and out in 4 hours, which sort of surprised me, but the A/c was cold so we hit the road for New Orleans. Then the thing started making all kinds of noises from the compressor, the HIGH switch wouldn't work and the drag on the engine was unbelievable. Went back to give details of the interior switch and they took it back in and told me it would be an additional $800 for the switch. I had just paid nearly $2, 000 already (and I found out that the job would normally cost $1200.00.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Kingwood, TX Asked to speak to the manager who was "out", "on the phone", "on the toilet", "with another customer", "sick", "out" and "home sick". Called Firestone's Customer Advocacy toll-free line and the lady was nice, but did nothing. She told me she would have a "senior supervisor call" regarding the over-charging and lousy service. Never heard from anyone. Don't use Firestone Complete Rip-off Auto Care. You're going to pay 30% more than you should and you will get absolutely no customer care, much less customer CARE. Avoid these guys like the plague and go to Jerry's on 1960 in Humble.
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Auto Care - ethics and overcharging
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service