Firestone Complete Auto Care / overcharging and hiding
Went in to have my A/C serviced the day before IKE hit. The manager had that thing in and out in 4 hours, which sort of surprised me, but the A/c was cold so we hit the road for New Orleans. Then the thing started making all kinds of noises from the compressor, the HIGH switch wouldn't work and the drag on the engine was unbelievable. Went back to give details of the interior switch and they took it back in and told me it would be an additional $800 for the switch. I had just paid nearly $2, 000 already (and I found out that the job would normally cost $1200.00. Asked to speak to the manager who was "out", "on the phone", "on the toilet", "with another customer", "sick", "out" and "home sick". Called Firestone's Customer Advocacy toll-free line and the lady was nice, but did nothing. She told me she would have a "senior supervisor call" regarding the over-charging and lousy service. Never heard from anyone. Don't use Firestone Complete Rip-off Auto Care. You're going to pay 30% more than you should and you will get absolutely no customer care, much less customer CARE. Avoid these guys like the plague and go to Jerry's on 1960 in Humble.
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Auto Care - ethics and overcharging
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - broken car parts
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - firestone wall township new jersey
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - sloppy incompetent work while repairing cv axle on my vehicle
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - alternator and belt
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - my ongoing nightmare with firestone.