Firestone Complete Auto Care / customer service fraud
It is disappointing to render a complaint against a company that has been around for such a long time. Firestone Auto Care Center on Hickam Air Force Base seems to be running a scam by recommending expensive and often unecessary vehicle services. My 1998 Chevrolet Blazer failed a safety inspection for an idler arm exhibiting some play and for aging front wheel bearings. I was informed that the vehicle would pass inspection if additional work was authorized for the items mentioned above to the tune of 1, 100 dollars. While these items probably need attention, they are not components of Hawaii's state inspection checklist and should not be a factor in a failed inspection. Furthermore, upon taking the vehicle to another state authorized inspection location for an additional opinion, the vehicle passed inspection upon the replacement of a defective third rear brake light, something that is required on the inspection checklist and one that Firestone overlooked.
Take extreme caution when doing business at this location. Your best interest and the safety of your vehicle are clearly not Firestone's priority.
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - my ongoing nightmare with firestone.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - manager mike manfredi
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - granddaughter called and said that car was intermittenly not starting. barb smith 407-484-5322
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - sold tire/product I didn't need
- Firestone Tire Store - I was treated and talked to very badly at firestone