FGB - First Gulf Bank / my clearance letter

1 dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear FGB Management, I'm terribly unhappy with the customer services you provide, I had a Flexi and credit card account with your bank as I wanted to clear because of the customer service, my liability letter was given for the amount of AED 160000.00 where the loan I was taken only 96000 and had balance of 86000.00 but when I contacted the branch and the smart call none of them helped instead they said this is the extra charges for early closure, " seriously I never know that i have to pay the double the loan amount" after several call and I have ended in lots of stress they gave me a new letter and again charged 2 times, moreover I have paid all the amount on 16th of October and requested for clearance bank representative in Dubai Branch said that it will take 8 working days max to issue the letter, it is almost 15 days still not yet, I called many times and been to the branch no response, I have raised smart call complaint 3 times, no use until now no one responded I really worried and will never ever consider FGB in my life time.

FGB - First Gulf Bank