Festiva Resorts / duplicity
does anyone know if there is a class action suit growing regarding Festiva Properties. The numerous emails -just on this site alone-attest to its deceptive sales pitch. I've yet to get anything worthwhile through INTERVAL (which was "guaranteed" during the sales pitch). The straw that broke the camels back is the increase in maintenance dues.
The 2010 dues are ~30% increase over last year's...the party line is that multi-owners hae defaulted on their maintenance agreement last year..putting their properties into default. what is going on and how to stop it.
Is there ANY LAW group out there willing to help the Festiva "Adventure" Club owners. Please contact me
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts: charleston, south carolina 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare fees
- Festiva Development Group - Marketing practices
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare