Festiva Resorts / good
Me and my husband got the opportunity to go to Myrtle Beach with Festiva. Our tour went absolutely horrible! A couple months later we received a phone call from someone at Festiva. We explained what had happened to the young man. He told us that they had went under brand new management and that they promised things would be better. So we booked to go to Charleston. We had a GREAT time! The sales rep at the Charleston location was very nice and knew we was not going to buy a timeshare. So we have traveled every year with Festiva and cant complain! I would say they def made up for what had originally happened! Now as soon as we get finances under control we are going to buy a time share with Festiva!
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Resorts-Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East - fradulent advertising and purchasing 
- Festiva Resorts & Hospitality - Fees & Interest 
- Festiva Resorts - liars 
- Festiva/Peppertree - Many Issues 
- Festiva Resorts - absolute scam!