Festiva Resorts / good

United States Review updated:

Me and my husband got the opportunity to go to Myrtle Beach with Festiva. Our tour went absolutely horrible! A couple months later we received a phone call from someone at Festiva. We explained what had happened to the young man. He told us that they had went under brand new management and that they promised things would be better. So we booked to go to Charleston. We had a GREAT time! The sales rep at the Charleston location was very nice and knew we was not going to buy a timeshare. So we have traveled every year with Festiva and cant complain! I would say they def made up for what had originally happened! Now as soon as we get finances under control we are going to buy a time share with Festiva!

Comments

• Fe
      18th of Feb, 2010

While I'm sorry to hear that your initial experience with Festiva was not a good one, I'm so glad to hear that it worked out for you in the end!

We have gone through some management personnel changes at some of our locations over the last few years, and we feel that we currently have an all-around strong team of representatives who take pride in providing a positive experience for every single customer. We have implemented new training processes and systems for monitoring our customer interactions.

I'm glad you've seen our progress firsthand! If you ever have any questions, please let us know at [protected]@festiva.travel.

• Aw
      11th of Mar, 2010

Do your homework! Make sure you want to commit to the fees associated with buying. We have found more vacation adventures for less money per year with no committments thru AARP, American Express and Southwest Airlines vacation planners...

• Nc
      31st of Jul, 2010

Correct site for Festiva complaints, call to action and discussions http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peppertree-EquivestOwners/

• Wi
      9th of Aug, 2011

Be glad to give you my paid in full 4, 900 pts a year Festiva contract with 2011 fees paid in full, if you pay the transfer/closing costs. 37 yrs left on owner contract and 1, 400 points left for 2011. Our health and finances no longer let us travel.
    [protected]@ec.rr.com