FerrellGas / Filling Tanks

1 15630 kings creekBoulder Creek, CA, United States Review updated:

I have tried to be patient with this company but, they have chosen to continually fail at performing the only duties they have. Fill my Tanks. I have two tanks on my property. 5 times...5 times they have filed to fill my tanks. I am even on a must keep full account. Which means they look at my tanks every other week to make sure they stay above 50%. 5 times they have failed to accomplish this. And the last time, I have left messages, sent emails and even tried messaging them on Facebook. No responses. Its pretty pathetic. I would not recommend this company. They are cheaper than most but its obvious they don't put a lot of attention into customer service. I am planning on changing companies as well.

Re
Jan 12, 2016

Comments

24th of Feb, 2016

Ferrell Gas delivered propane to my house yesterday. The driver said I have 150 gal on here for you. My tank had a level of 38% in it. To fill it to 80% would have taken 139 gal. The driver stood between me and the truck meter. When he shut it off I looked around him and he shut it down at 125 gal. He said I got it all in up to 75% now. That's not a full tank. 80% is the full level. He gave the bill he didn't give me a meter ticket which for obvious reasons. I assumed my bill would say 125 gal and didn't look at it. When I noticed that I was being charged for a full 150 gal. I called the local office. The lady did all the math and came up with the same answers. My tank could not hold 150 gal but it would have held more than he put in. So I ask who is cheating me Ferrell Gas or the delivery driver. Did he take the other 25 gal to his house or a friends house. Or is it Ferrell's way to make more money?? Another question. Will Ferrell be honest to me about what is going on or hide it to protect an employee. They have until Monday then I will blow up the internet and news media.