fast growing trees .com / Inferior Product

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I spend 425.00 on willow hybrid trees. When they arrived they were just twigs, but I thought okay, there is a 90 day guarantee so I will just send them back if they don't grow as fast as the company claims.

Almost 90 days later, the twigs have no leaves. I contact the company and they tell me to perform the scratch test to see if they are dead. They are not dead, but still no buds. The company refuses to replace they trees that I assume are dying because they claim they are not dead. The 90 days will be up and I will not receive replacements nor will they refund my money.

Very Annoyed.

Comments

• We
      12th of Sep, 2008

Ms. Mauer was refunded everything but the shipping on her order. It is made very clear on the website that the Willow Hybrids are a young thin tree. You can see this for yourself at http://www.fast-growing-trees.com/WillowHybrid.htm

I sincerely wish consumers would read the terms of service before placing an order on any website. Our policies are not that different from other in our industry. If you read the terms of service and are aware of certain polices it makes the whole experience much more manageable.

I hope when people read these complaints they take into consideration the volume of business we do vs. a handful of complaints.

• Fa
      11th of Aug, 2009

Oh please enough with your excuse of "Terms of Service" A: you have no customer service on email, B: your terms of service does not excuse bait and switch advertising products. You show a video on the trees I ordered showing a nice well developed starter tree, sure not like the pencils with NO LEAVES I got. Out of seven five are dead! Woo hide behind that terms of service...you just sell crappy trees and are a complete SCAM!