fast growing trees .com / Inferior Product
I spend 425.00 on willow hybrid trees. When they arrived they were just twigs, but I thought okay, there is a 90 day guarantee so I will just send them back if they don't grow as fast as the company claims.
Almost 90 days later, the twigs have no leaves. I contact the company and they tell me to perform the scratch test to see if they are dead. They are not dead, but still no buds. The company refuses to replace they trees that I assume are dying because they claim they are not dead. The 90 days will be up and I will not receive replacements nor will they refund my money.
More fast growing trees .com Complaints & Reviews
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Items sold not as described / Merchant refuses to accept return and refuses to refund charges 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - False Advertising 
- Fast Growing Trees - royal empress tree 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Don't order from them 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Deceptive sale, advertising and claims
- Fast Growing Trees - leland cypress and crepe/crape myrtle case#230862
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Don't waste your money
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Wasn't able to cancel my order
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Bad experience
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Dead plant