FashionNova / worst company ever

1 United States

I have placed an order on december 4th and after placing my order I got the message that there would be a processing delay up to 7 bussines days. (This message should of being shown before placing my order.) It even took them more than those 7 busines days.

Now it is december 27th and I still havent received anything. The worse thing is that they don't answer your call, you only get their automatic voicemail. (Why would you have a phone number than? Just to make the custumors spend for [censor] I guess) And when you e-mail them you get an automatic message wich don't answer any of your questions because it is send to everyone who e-mails them I think.

They don't care about your stuff, money or time. Those were all orders for christmas & new years eve. And I wont be able to wear them. I also leave in Holland so to send my package back after receiving them will cost me almost €50. Really the worse experience ever. This was the second time ordering with them and the second time it go wrong. One experience worse than another.

Ka