FashionNova / negligent delivery issue

I placed an order #[protected] with fashion nova on october 8th 2018 for the amount of $211.35. The item was delivered by usps on october 11th at 12:37pm . The postal carrier took the package and left in in the front of my home in the middle of the day. Within 30 minutes the package was stolen, which was captured by my security system. I reached out to fashion nova immediately to report the incident and provided video clips of the theft. The issue for me is simply that fashion nova partnered with usps to ensure the package was delivered to the customer.

This means that usps did not exercise due care because there was no notification from usps of when the package would be arriving so that someone could be there to get the package, nor was there care in where it was left . Leaving a package in front of someone's home (not in the bushes or in the back of the home, where they could have left it) and no signature upon delivery is basically inviting a theft to occur. I receive deliveries all of the time from fed ex and ups and they are sensible enough to leave the packages in a place that is not visible to the public or in the back of the home.

When i contacted fashion nova the customer service department they were unresponsive and referred me to the post office to file a claim which is utterly ridiculous. I contacted the u.S postal inspection service (case id [protected])which tracked the package and informed me that fashion nova has insurance on the package and should have refunded me for the loss. So now i am left with no product and out of $211.35 which is unacceptable. I informed them of this via email and they have not responded to date. I have never experienced such a lack of customer service and incompetence before in my life. Any other company with a sound business practice ( especially a million dollar company) would have refunded the money or resent the items upon seeing that they were in fact stolen due to their carrier's negligence.

FashionNova
FashionNova

Ms
Oct 13, 2018

Comments

• Br
      14th of Oct, 2018

Please please please save yourself the trouble. I have waited 7 days for them to FINALLY ship my order and when they finally do they scammed me and turned around and canceled it through FEDEX. This company is a huge scam. Please read all the reviews and listen to us! Order number 21814491

• Kk
      23rd of Oct, 2018

This happened 2 me before ! I ordered 300 dollars worth of clothes and the stupid post office guy left it on top of my mail box within 30 minutes my package got stolen and they and I called fashion nova and they said they can’t do anything cuz it was delivered smh [censored] fashion nova