Fashion Nova / haven't received my package

I placed my order with fashion nova on 9/11/2017 I order on tunic jersey shirt. How hard is it to send that in two days that you guys claim to have? I am highly disappointed with this service and what's the point of having a phone number that is automated with no real person to speak to. I left an email still haven't herd anything. I left two comments on instagram still no answer I even dm on instagram no answer. What kind of business are you guys running? Just taking people's money that are trying to supports this black owned company and this is what we get in return. I can't believe this, this is unacceptable you guys keep doing things like this to people you guys are gonna get a law suit! All I am asking is for my shirt by 9/26/17 if I don't have it by then or I don't hear from nobody by returning my email or my dm I would like a full refund plus my $6.00 I paid for "TWO DAY SHIPPING " .
My email is Brianna.[protected]@yahoo.com I really don't wanna go through all this for one simple thing.

Br