Fantastic Sams — past employee complaint
As a former employee of the Marinette location Fantastic Sams, I would just like to warn all potential applicants to get everything in writing. I was hired with a base rate of pay with the opportunity to make commission on $14.95 haircuts. Not only did I never make commission in the entire time I worked there, they lowered the haircut prices from day 1. Keep in mind that I had one of the top service sales in the area. At one point haircut prices were slashed below $9.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Marinette, WIIn order to make commission I had to average more than 3 haircuts an hour! I have since left the company and have requested (in writing) for a copy of the company handbook and my personel file, only to recieve a copy of every request off form that I had turned in...however, no copy of my application, signed handbook, terms of hire, or any other papers which should have been in my file...so, be warned if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! FYI, it took almost 3 weeks to get a copy of my nonexsistant file...you would think the termination papers wouldve been in there too.
More Fantastic Sams Complaints & Reviews
- Fantastic Sams - perm didn't take, offered to re-do, then damanded payment again
- Fantastic Sams - overcharged!! 
- Fantastic Sams - deceptive pricing
- Fantastic Sams - awful haircuts 
- Fantastic Sams - they burnt my head!
- Fantastic Sams - the manager simply refused to refund my money 
- Fantastic Sams - worst ever
- [Resolved] Fantastic Sams - horrilble owners
- Fantastic Sams - hair
- Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation - service