Fantastic Sams — bad coloring job
I went to the Fantastic Sam's in the Nokomis neighborhood of Minneapolis, MN to get a whole new haircut and color. I had called ahead of time to get a price for the coloring, which they said would cost $54.99. They ended up charging me $64.99.
The cut was okay, though she left some pieces uncut, didn't shave the neck fuzzy hairs, and I found a couple of uneven strands. My main complaint is the color, though. I wanted a slightly darker than fire engine red, so when she shouted me the samples, I picked a red with a little mahagony in it. When she washed my hair, I asked her if it was nice and red and she said "oh, it's red!" When I got back to the mirror, it looked dark, dark brown. And even when it was dried, it was dark brown with a little hue of red or purple in it. I just about cried and told her it's not what I imagined. She just said " it's red!" Since I had my son with me, who had been very patient already, I didn't want to press the issue at the time, but now I wish I had. I don't know if they would be able to fix it without ruining my hair.
I will never ever go to a Fantastic Sam's again, though.
More Fantastic Sams Complaints & Reviews
- Fantastic Sams - past employee complaint 
- Fantastic Sams - perm didn't take, offered to re-do, then damanded payment again
- Fantastic Sams - overcharged!! 
- Fantastic Sams - deceptive pricing
- Fantastic Sams - awful haircuts 
- Fantastic Sams - the manager simply refused to refund my money 
- Fantastic Sams - worst ever
- [Resolved] Fantastic Sams - horrilble owners
- Fantastic Sams - hair
- Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation - service