Famous Footwear / Toddler

United States, St Augustine outlet location Review updated:
Famous Footwear
St Augustine outlet location
I will never purchase a pair of shoes in famous footwear again! I always go into famous footwear to buy school shoes for my son, today we went to the location at the St. Augustine outlets. I came in with my mother son and 2 year old daughter. I was in the store about 5 minutes when my daughter started to complain about having to use the restroom. She started to grab her privates with how badly she needed to use it! I ran to the counter and politely asked while explaining that she was 2 years old and could not hold it. The girl at the counter said no, and that I'd have to walk all the way to the food court to use the restroom. It's about a mile walk when your with a toddler! I said she can't hold it and really needs to go!! She told me no again and said I'd have to walk to the restroom at the food court! Unbelievable, my daughter with panic in her eyes and me with shock! I said so I guess it's okay if she pees herself?! I cannot believe it. I left the store and walked two stores down, I went inside explained the situation and was allowed to use their restroom, where my daughter almost peed on the floor. I thanked them and left. I went straight back into the famous footwear and asked to speak with her manager. While talking to her almost in tears with how frustrated I was, she apologized and I asked her if she would have allowed my 2 year daughter into the restroom? She looked me straight in the face and said no! Ha! I seriously hope they don't have any children and are put in that type of situation. I am outraged, very disappointed and will never purchase another pair of shoes from them. They are horrible!
Aug 7, 2015

N  9th of Aug, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They do not have a public restroom...what if you went back and got hurt, you would sue and they would lose their insurance because you could not get that not all places have to bend over for your child. I have 2 kids and when they have to go I go find a public restroom...

Famous Footwear Logo Famous Footwear