Famous Footwearservice

I went to your store in a Rundle mills mall yesterday. The line was long but only one person working the register. I asked the person who appear to be the manager if there was somebody else on the register and she said no. She was on her phone, loudly laughing and walking around and ignoring any customers around her.
Once I got to the register that was another person they're counting money on the other side. The cashier rang me up incorrectly and asked the lady who's counting the money for help to back out the order. That lady said no I'm counting money. My cashier then call the manager who had been on the phone earlier over. When she came over she starts arguing with my cashier about how she hadn't wrong me up correctly. They were bickering back-and-forth until I said "can you please have this conversation once you finish ringing me up".
The manager rang me up and I left the store.

The whole experience was awful, I rarely complain about anything but this was absolutely unacceptable. I work in the customer service industry and I am probably more tolerant than most people. But this is not the first time I've experienced terrible customer service at this store and therefore I wanted to log the complaint .

Famous Footwear