Family Dollar Stores / verizon wireless zte lte flip phone
Purchased a Verizon Wireless ZTE Z233V LTE Flip Phone on November 24th, 2017 for $20.00. The cashier told me they sold $10 plans on up to $80. I got the 20$ airtime. So spent 42$ total. Went home tried to activate phone and was told 40$ was the minimum to get the phone activated. Why sell something knowing that it isn't rhe right amount needed. Yall have cashiers there who have no clue what they are doing. I called the store and was told that im out of luck cause they don't do refunds for phones or airtime. So now im screwed out of 42$ that i very much needed. This is ridiculous and i demand something to be done about it asap.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care