Family Dollar Stores / service
On 10-21-18 I made a puchase at the location in Savannah Georgia on Montgomery Crossroads in the amount of $17.54. I had second charge for $42.80 that I did not make. I called to the store and asked to speak with a manager. I explained this to her and she was no help refused to look into this and told me to call my bank. You have lost a customer. She showed lack of care for her customer and gave me the impression that I was wasting her time. I have been a loyal customer but, this ends today.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564