Family Dollar Stores / manager sherry m. harassment
Please contact me. In regards to the most degrading, unprofessional, most embarrassing moment in our lives.
Falsely being accused if stealing, being followed out of. The store and being told to. Lift up his. Shirt!.
We was also threatened and told not to come back that we are all trespassed?!
When she was asked for corporate number I was told no, good luck finding on my own.
We then called the police and. Was Told to contact corporate offices, that this may be. A. Civil suit.
Will be waiting to hear from someone. And will keep trying.
There. Will be a total of 3-4 complaints coming in regards to this. Manager and the scene she caused and what she did to me. And. My Family
Catrina Miller [protected]
Stephen Miller [protected]
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care