Fallas Paredes / Exchange incident

1 store # 212, Harlingen, TX, United States Review updated:

I'm writing because I had a very bad encounter with this store. On September 15, 2009 I went to the store to exchange a comforter I had purchase about 2 weeks ago, I had lost my receipt, but the store policy is that you can exchange the item for the same item. I was getting a comforter but different color, and same price. i took it to the cashier and she checked it and said that was it. I left the store and was pulling out the parking lot when another employee approach me and said i couldn't take the comforter and i needed to go back. I parked my car and went in. They said that the other comforter i returned was scanning 1.00, so they were only going to give me credit 1.00. I asked to speak to the manager Sara which she said she could not exchange it. All the time she was laughing like making fun of us. She seems uneducated to be a store manager very childish. The store should train their employees for managers position because she was rude. I just don't understand why the cashier didn't tell me before i left the store why did they wait to make a scene outside where customers were seen. I felt very bad. I called the corporate office at [protected] which was the number given by the manager Sara, i explained what happened but again they were not much of the help. They said that they were going to email Perez about the situation and that he would call me but he didn't. I filed a police report and the officer said this was a civil sue case. A small thing turned into something real big.

Comments

• Lo
      29th of Dec, 2010

thats dumb you cant get money back and you have the reciept

• Ed
      24th of Sep, 2014

I was in store of baldwin park, California old store 4249 main street ave.
    Baldwin park, ca 91706
    Today septiembre.24, 2014 at 4:00pm
    I return a riped mattre cover.
    They give me a gift card for $10.88
    But before give me the card the registry lady GABY MAKE me a rude and unproffesional question??? In a rude manner: DO YOU MAKE FRECUENTLY RETURNS???
    I tell Her no IS the first time i do that here in your store.
    But she was very insistive in Her question and say Well is what i see in the sistem
    I was sorprised because irme to respect any One and i don't like making that.
    I thing that we have to retire the support to this store.
    We can use ROSE STORE OR BUTLINGTOD STORE.
    They really sold good ítems and give a good treat to Clients.

• Ic
      19th of Oct, 2014

Worst customer service. Very rude so called manager with no skills or even the ability to communicate in English. She denied the restroom to a child with medical needs. UNCEPTABLE her name is Maria in Irving TX. A formal complaint will be filed against her.
    She mocked and laughed at me and my child as we walked out.

26th of Jul, 2015

Worst service from the manager at Garden Grove CA, #0629 black lady very rude. has no sense of customers service. customers are the ones that pay for her check, very disappointed. This is not he first time she is rude. I love the way the gentlemen treats customers I think he is the assistant manager or so. She really needs to be disciplined.

• Tm
      3rd of Sep, 2016

I work for Fallas and have not received my psy check yet. I have six children plus bills and they act as if they don't care and not in a hurry to activate these cards that are being passed out. I'm dissapointed and I refuse to go back to work until I receive my payment...
    Signed a disappointed worker

• Ro
      20th of Nov, 2018

I purchased some stuff at a fallas in nogales arizona and tried going back to return them and they said they do not return stuff all I wanted was credited on my credit card. I talked to a "manager" which needs a lot of customer service trainning.she said they do not return good only exchange, the packages were not open and I had receipt. I called the main office and I am still waiting for somebody to call me from there I emailed them too and they never replied to my email. now we know why stores have the poor service because it all comes from headquarters. terrible customer service and return policy. I have proof that there is no sign where I paid of their return policy.