Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts / No availability!
As a family with school age children, it is nearly impossible to make reservations at popular vacation resorts, unless you book 10 months in advance. The process of making reservations is very cumbersome, as you cannot book resorts online yourself but you have to go through customer service. I filled out a Reservation Request Form online but I could have saved the time filling it out because they will NOT contact you if there is availability. Instead, they ask you to call back and check availability again and again at your convenience.
Also, when we signed up for our membership for Discovery Vacations, we got a Get Up & Go package that entitles us to a 3 day & 2 night stay in a standard hotel at 18 different destinations in the United States. The reservation system there is even worse than at the Wyndham Vacation Resorts. When I tried to make a reservation, they hung up on me twice before the transaction was completed, one time after they took down all my information including the birth dates, first and last names of all people traveling with me.
More Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Wyndham Worldwide - Misrepresentation and employee abuse 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare vacations salesperson 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - july 7th 2018 letter for rescind contract 203505723
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - deceit to close a deal
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - unethical behaviour/cancellation of points
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - phone calls