Fairfield Inn / room charges
I made reservations on Friday February 6, 2009 and left the room neat and tidy as it was just myself. Not only did they charge me a 231.50 fee for smoking in the room (which I DO NOT SMOKE) they said that there had found a marijanna pipe in the room as well. I am disgusted by this and on top of that the manager basically called me a liar.
More Fairfield Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn - cheap motel 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - No black out curtains
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - dirt
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - katie-lee baker front office manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - room charge