Facebook Marketing / fruad

Manchester, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:

This Company offers marketing solutions which Is very over priced they put only £25 at most into your marketing keeping the other £110+ for them selves, You could do this your self, Like me they prey on people that was unaware and also have not got time to do this, It is a scam, I researched there company and an insider there a young Asian female (no names mentioned) told me how they keep your credit and debit cards on a paper based order form for all to see, not only that but the company has changed names several time, YES to avoid the Tax man, all its employees are self employed as the company has not even got the common sense to put the on the books and pay PAYE. I feel that this is not just a Scam product but a Scam Company and should be investigated by the inland revenue, watchdog and trading standards. the image i have attached shows the cost per 1000 impressions where they state for £145 they will give you 5000 work out the real cost at 26 pence per 1000 it costs them £1, 55

Facebook Marketing

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Mar, 2012

They are a bogus company I paid these jokers £140 for them to get me roughly 1 click a day, absolute joke, i got this though my google analytic tracking, and guess what!! (1), they told me that there is a technical glitch with the google software and (2), they then offered to sell me a Google Adwords Campaign with 3 Keywords, little did they know I run my own Adwords and clicked straight away scammers, they said my advert would be up and running 7 days a week 24 hours a day, now as a Accident Claims Company the cost for a click for the keyword Compensation Claim is around £27-£35 per click so for £145 how is this possible and how would they make money. They are actualy on the same level of George Agdgdgwngo (FoneJacker). Do not give this company any card details on the call they say only 30 days no aggrement then send the small print. I would hope that Mishra is Wrong about the card details being left willy nilly.

Please investigate further!