Facebook / lucid tiger
This company is a scam and you NEED to cutoff all business with them.
I ordered a product from them on November 25th. I received an order number and tracking number and have yet to receive the product. I have contacted them multiple times via email and phone and they have yet to return and a call and you cannot track the shipping of the item.
In reading all of the social media for this company it is a scam and it is advertised on FACEBOOK. That is where I had seen it and how I had ordered my item #6056. I am now out the $34.94.
I am looking for a refund of my money. At this point I do not want the item as it appears it is not even the real FUNKO product but a knockoff that they are selling as a FUNKO (false advertising) at its best. This company is the truest form of BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES I have ever seen.
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list
- Facebook - popcurvy
- Facebook - vitamins - overcharging 
- Facebook - our game in new rock city (nrc night owls)
- Facebook - message service
- Facebook - facebook messenger/algorithm