Facebook / lucid tiger

1 923 E. 640 N. St., Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

This company is a scam and you NEED to cutoff all business with them.

I ordered a product from them on November 25th. I received an order number and tracking number and have yet to receive the product. I have contacted them multiple times via email and phone and they have yet to return and a call and you cannot track the shipping of the item.

In reading all of the social media for this company it is a scam and it is advertised on FACEBOOK. That is where I had seen it and how I had ordered my item #6056. I am now out the $34.94.

I am looking for a refund of my money. At this point I do not want the item as it appears it is not even the real FUNKO product but a knockoff that they are selling as a FUNKO (false advertising) at its best. This company is the truest form of BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES I have ever seen.

Facebook
Facebook

Ba
Jan 3, 2019

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Jan, 2019

I've been scammed by lucid tiger and need my refund

• Ti
      18th of Feb, 2019

This company needs to be dropped by both Facebook and Paypal. Lucid Tiger is also known by Uredaka, something I discovered while fighting with PayPal for a refund they have now denied claiming to have confirmation my order was delivered even though it never was. I will be going to my post office tomorrow to see if they have it. In the meantime, I have spoken to other victims of their scamming practices and those who received their orders found they were horribly cheap fakes. What do I do now that PayPal has refused to cooperate and keeps letting this company use their services?

Facebook, drop them. Seriously. You are allowing theft on your website.