Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment

Posted: Jun 5, 2013 by

this is genuine or scam

4.6
FACEBOOK® ANNIVERSARY CHARITY AWARD DEPT™ Facebook Charity Award Office, 22 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7BY United Kingdom Email:facebookawarddept@gmail. com Web:www.facebook.com Tel No: + 44-701-006-0841 Fax No: + (44) - 673-878-90

Dear Award winner,

Winning Reference Number: ---- File Number: -------
Good to hear from you regarding your Facebook Inc.® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment. My name is (Dr.) Greg Morgan (Asia Zonal Co-ordinator) Facebook Inc.® Lucky Gift SplashPromo. On behalf of the CEO/Founder of Facebook Inc.® We wish announce to you and congratulate you on the award of RS. 3.4 Crore (Three Crore, Forty Lakh Rupee) Equivalent of £400, 000.00 GBP (Four Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds). Cash price And One Apple i-Phone 5 Mobile Phone, in the Facebook Inc.® 8th Anniversary Lucky Gift Splash Promotion, as organized by theFacebook Inc.®, held in London, United Kingdom. Celebrating Facebook Inc.® 8th Anniversary and reaching 1 Billion Users worldwide.

We congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners in the Facebook Inc.® Lucky Gift Splash Promo. Our winners include both subscribers and non-subscribers of Facebook Inc.®. Social network.The online draw was conducted randomly on all active Mobile Numbers worldwide. We only selected One Hundred And Twenty (120) candidates Per-annually as our winners from each region of the world (America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia) through the Online Electronic Balloting System. This award fund MUST be claimed by the MOBILE Number Owner ONLY, within 7 Days from the day of notification.

Facebook Inc.® Lucky Gift Splash Promo is the SOLE initiative of (Mr. Mark Zuckerberg) theCEO/Founder of Facebook Inc.® see details on the link: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/12/09/mark-zuckerberg-to-donate-half-his-wealth-to-charity/

Facebook Inc. ® 8th Anniversary Lucky Gift Splash Promo Department do have the pleasure to officially inform you that you have been dully cleared for payment by the verification department. You will be receiving your winning prize money by a International bank certified DEMAND DRAFT already issued in your NAME. It will be delivered to you through our affiliate courier company Telstra Couriers And Logistics, directly to your home address in India.

You are to Re-Confirm your personal details for the delivery and send it to Telstra Couriers And Logistics via E-mail; dispatch@telstracrco.com

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FORM:

1. Full Names: ... 2. Address: ... 3. State: ... 4. Age: ... 5. Sex: ……... 6. Mobile Number: ……….………………... 7. Personal Email: ... 8. Country: ... 9. Occupation: ... 10. Nationality: ...

DECLARATION:

I... hereby declare that the above information provided are true and correct for the delivery of my Award Parcel/DD to my home address.

You are to send the above information to the Telstra Couriers And Logistics immediately for yourAward Parcel/Demand Draft delivery, below are the contact details of the courier company.

The International Delivery Officer: Telstra Couriers And Logistics UK Tell No: 0044-701-006-0851 E-Mail: dispatch@telstracrco.com

You are advice to immediately call the Telstra Couriers And Logistics after RE-CONFIRMING your delivery details to know the delivery status/date of your Award Parcel And Demand Draft. Without the RE-CONFIRMATION of your details, the Telstra Couriers And Logistics cannot process your PARCEL for dispatch and delivery.

CONFIDENTIALLY NOTICE: We have discovered a huge number of DOUBLE CLAIMING due to recipients informing close friends, relatives and third parties about their won prize and also sharing their“Winning Reference Number”. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. Please, we will advise you keep your winning details as a top secret.

Accept our congratulations once again on behalf of the entire Facebook Inc.® Lucky Gift SplashPromotion Board. Do not hesitate to call the undersigned for any queries regarding the process.

Sincerely Yours,

Sir. Greg Morgan Direct Line: + 44-701-006-0841 (Asia Zonal Coordinator) Facebook Inc.®

Mon-Sat 8:00am-6:00pm (London Time) DO ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER CLAIMS INSTRUCTIONS!!! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After 7 years of establishment, Facebook Inc.® is worth over USD $150 Billion with over 1.5 Million workers worldwide making it the best social network ever developed and designed by Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Complaint comments Comments (48)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category SMS Scam Contests

Comments

N  25th of Mar, 2008 by    -1 Votes

dont know - Charged for what, I don't know!
Oregon

Received from our online banking info that a charge for $33.87 was charged to our account for which I have not used paypal since 2004 and there is no history of anything bought. I want reverse charges on this!!! We are in financial straights with medical bills from my husbands heart attack. If this is not taken care of I will be all over this and more. I will be making a complaint to the Better Business Bureau about this.
N  27th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

dont know - stolen money from checking account
112 E. locust st. #6
Shelbyville
Indiana
Phone: 317(398-4038

What on earth is network aggenda anyway? Never heard of it, and you took money from my bank account without my permission. I dont even know what this is. I found out about it when I called my bank about a suspicious amount of money withdrawn from my account. It better be put back in my account right away. That is called theft!!!
N  31st of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
being charged for something i know nothing about
N  17th of Nov, 2008 by    -1 Votes

dont know - money u took out of my account
655 shire hii
brmerton
Washington
Phone: 3603733923

you are about to take 39.95 out of my account and i did not tell you you could. I have already infoemed my bank and the min it goes through it will be reported as fraud!!! so uou have at least 24 hours till this happens put my money back and dont even think about taking anythimg from my account again. im also writing a long letter to the bbb and mailing it off today.
N  18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

dont know - charged on checking acc
Arizona

there are 2 charges to my checking account and i dont know who the company is or why i was charged. $59.90 and $2.95. because of the 2 charges to checking acc it over drew acc. i have been charged $35.00 twice. i would like this to be paid back to my checking account along with the over draft fees. thank you leandra marple
N  18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have submitted my complaint already. but just in case 2 charges on my checking acc.$59.90 and $2.95. i gave no autherisasion for these charges. i want my checking acc credited with the 2 amounts and with 2 over draft charges of $35.00 times 2.
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
what is this charge for i have no idea give me my money back
N  28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
want a refund did not authorize felecia gates
N  18th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Please see information received from a hot mail address to my Facebook account. Can you tell me if this is some type of a scam. The phone number is restricted. ???

From Gay Quitsch,
my email address is MRCAYMANCOWBOY@AOL.COM

Between You and Woll Zuk
July 13 at 11:11am My Dear Gay S. Quitsch,

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr.A.I.Quitsch, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Mr.A.I.Quitsch made you a member of his family beneficiary to his WILL before he died. He left the sum of (US$4.5million) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. Kindly reconfirm the following information below:

Your Full Name.
Your Current Contact Address.
Your Private Cell/Telephone Number.
Your Fax Number.
Your Occupation.
Your Date Of Birth.
Your E-mail Address.

Please get in touch with me directly to my private email adress:woll_zuk@hotmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Barrister.Woll Zuk.

Between You and Woll Zuk
Woll Zuk July 17 at 7:29am Report
My Dear Gay S. Quitsch,

Many thanks for your response. I want to assure you here that this claim is 100% real, legal and risk free both now and after the claim once you follo my directives. All I want you to do is to send me your direct email address so that I can inform you in details, all you need to know concerning this claim. You can as well respond directly to my email address woll_zuk@hotmail.com while my direct phone number is +2280985954. I can be reached anytime.

Best regards
Barrister Woll Zuk.
Direct Tel: + 228 0985 954
N  20th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

dont know - money taken without permission
belfast
Northern Ireland, County Antrim
United Kingdom
Phone: 07894120544

you have been taking out £10 every week from my account without my knowledge...how dare you. I struggle to make ends meet as it is, and your dishonesty has and is causing me deep grief...
you have my details...i expect all my money refunded immediately.
How dare scams and dishonestly like this, be allowed...
N  4th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

dont know - my bank account
first bank of deleware

i had a charge of 99.95 taken out of my account and i dont even know what platinum services are and would like my money put back in my account immediately!!
N  4th of Dec, 2010 by    -1 Votes
these charges were taken out on 12-3-10 i am not happy!
A  5th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Contact your banker(or credit care company) at once. They are liable for allowing unauthorized funds being withdrawn from your account. Get new C. Card numbers (the companies will cooperate with you) and/or bank account number. Do not put the new numbers into the computer as someone out there will be able to retrieve them! American Express told me this is now a national crisis. Fraudulent withdrawals and charge

If you shop online regularly have 'only' one card that you use for that and replace the number from time to time. As well as a second email address that you do not use except for ordering. Then the companies cannot bombard your email. Plus, sell it to other companies.
N  8th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
why your company charge my credit card?? i did not request or apply anything from you
N  31st of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
please cancel my payment, thanks..
N  15th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I gave my address. .. will it creat any problem
N  24th of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
i also gave my address any problem...????
N  29th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
i also get the above same mail... is this genuine or not..??
N  5th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
i got the same mail with some changes i gave my info
N  5th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
It's a scam! It takes 2 seconds to do the tiniest bit of investigating to know it is a scam.

why on earth would a Facebook draw have a GMAIL ACCOUNT?

Think about it people!

If you can't use that reasoning then maybe look at this:

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree