fabletics.com / Worst online shop
After not ordering anything for a couple of months not ordering I decided to cancel my account. I called customer service, but they put me on hold for about 45 minutes! When I called again, I finally got a hold of someone, but I was then put back on hold while their rep was cancelling my account. While I was waiting, my phone was getting call after call from an (844) number. It was their number. The only conclusion I can come to is that while you're on hold, they are trying to call you over and over to somehow create some disruption which would give them the opportunity to hang up on you, knowing that most people don't have another 20 minutes to wait on hold to cancel their account and may forget to call back to cancel at all. Whatever you do, don't hang up! I spent hours just to cancel one account! Very slow service.
More fabletics.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fabletics - Unable to cancel membership 
- Fabletics - HIdden Fees/Horrible Customer Service
- fabletics.com - Not full refund provided
- Fabletics - Impossible to cancel! 
- www.fabletics.co.uk - I got shoes with blue spot
- Fabletics - payment not received
- Fabletics - Scammers. Buyers beware!
- Fabletics - Scam activity 
- Fabletics - Joke!
- Fabletics - Ridiculous